1. The Prime Minister calls her people “Jumaicons”
@corvedacosta Jumaicons lol
— Ricky Rich O.D. (@rickjam) August 16, 2014
2. Portia Simpson-Miller avoids watching local news.
Prime Time News: Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller dismisses assertions that she has not been looking out for the interest of the poor
— Television Jamaica (@televisionjam) August 12, 2014
— Horace nelson (@Nelsonhorace) August 15, 2014
3. She runs a lot.
We mean A LOT
Even at birthday parties.
4. She loves to kiss the ‘Jumaicons‘
Our PM will gladly receive them.
And she gives them freely
Please do not object to the KISS
OR this will happen
The more kisses the better – Spread some ‘Portia love’
5. She loves the Poor
6. The Prime Minister loves to travel.
Whether it is representing Jamaica at the UN.
BUT to many ‘Jumaicons‘ – She should stay at Jamaica House.
7. She loves to ignore local media.
At all cost. Is she in on the plan to avoid the media?
8. Portia Simpson-Miller loves to draw in Gordon House.
9. She loves to ignore delivering meaningful comments on National Issues. For example – Mario Deane.
Instead, she forces ‘Jumaicons’ to think she is ‘working, working, working.’
10. She loves winning General Elections. She is expected to campaign and win the 2016 and 2021 national elections.
Now that’s People Power!
11. Our PM loves to skip meals on the job.